Youtube Hacking Guide Ideas

youtube

I plan on making some hacking related Youtube videos, and I’m starting with installing Kali in Virtualbox and Vmware so I can kind of get the hang of things, but I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for me.

Try not to kill me with anything too complex off the bat, but let me know what you think!

How about providing solutions for bWapp (vulnerable application) with all high, medium, low levels. It covers all vulnerabilities. Please take a look at it

Explaining them how to review the source code and understand the vulnerability. Moreover it is in PHP, so this shouldn’t be a problem to you

Yeah that could be fun. I’m sure there are a lot of tutorials out there. If there aren’t I will totally cover that. Gonna be a long series thought :slight_smile:

How about breaking down some the lesser-known tools in there? That is, if you run short of guide materials.

That’s kinda what I was thinking. There are so many wi-fi hacking and sqlmap guides, but like hundreds of tools. That’s a good idea. Thanks.

I was also thinking it might be cool to show an entire attack workflow. Everything from the OSINT and recon to identifying likely attack surfaces, and finally exploiting and compromising the remote system.

Trying to do more real world stuff as opposed to just setting up the perfect environment and nailing it.