Now this looks like fun!

Yes, I’m a newb, but I don’t care. I think this is frickin’ cool!

I love being in the position of not knowing anything, but knowledgeable enough that when I see something like this, I understand it and can then try it without getting frustrated.

I haven’t ever owned a Rubber Ducky, but I did build a clone of one with an Arduino once. It worked pretty well, but wasn’t as small as a flash drive.

You can accomplish this with an Arduino Pro Micro though, which is pretty goddamn small. https://amzn.to/2HTvMuf and you can’t beat the price.

Site seems to be down for me, but at any rate they are like $50, but that Arduino is only like $5 and it’s more fun to program it yourself.

Personally, I love Darren, Snubs, and this entire channel. Their videos are what taught me the difference between UDP and TCP back in the day when I was first learning about networking.

I support them a lot.

Pineapple fun to play with?

Not that much, I like occupineapple on it. This is me messing with a ducky

Nice. There are some pretty awesome payloads for the ducky.

I bought their full kit, with the bash bunny, pineapple and ducky. I use the ducky more than anything, well used to when I still used to just hack tech. Now Ive lost most (but not all) interest in it, and have moved up a layer. :smiley:

I prefer playing with the pi`s now, as Im working on IA (not ai) unit development